Are you motor mad? Got a need for speed?
If so, you could be the perfect fit for our new Supercar Critic position.
Dick Lovett, a leading dealership for brands including BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin and more, are currently looking for someone to become our very first supercar critic; working with us to rate our collection of new and used supercars at Dick Lovett Specialist, rating some of the world’s most-wanted wheels in our showroom.
Spend the day earning money for giving your verdict on a selection of prestige and high performance cars from manufacturers which could include McLaren, Bentley, Lamborghini, Pagani, Audi and Mercedes-Benz.
Do you have what it takes to become the first Dick Lovett supercar critic?
You’ll spend a full day at the Dick Lovett Specialist showroom in Swindon on an agreed date between March and May, not only getting the chance to give your verdict and being taken for a drive in a selection of supercars, but also getting paid £250 for your time.
For a chance of bagging this dream job, all you need to do is fill out the application form below.
Entries close on 29th February 2020 and we’ll contact the successful applicant by 4th March.
*Terms and Conditions:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be our Spring supercar critic and visit the branch to be driven in a selection of supercars currently in the showroom.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- You may choose any day between March and May 2020 from a list supplied by our team upon confirmation as the winner.
- The winner will be expected to visit the Dick Lovett Specialist showroom in Swindon. They will be responsible for making their own way to and from the Dealership.
- If you are unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- You may only put one entry in. Duplicate entries will be void.
- During the visit, the winner will be asked to give their verdict on each car and explain their favourite elements. You may also be requested to share pictures and videos of your visit, tagging @dicklovett on posts and supply feedback afterwards if requested.
- The Winner will not be eligible to drive any of the cars. You will be taken in a selection of cars available on the day.
- The competition closes on 29th February 2020. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be announced by 4th March 2020.
- You will be paid the £250 compensation for your time within 14 days of your visit to Dick Lovett.