2011 PORSCHE BOXSTER SPYDER PDK
2011 - WhitePorsche Centre Bristol
2011 PORSCHE BOXSTER SPYDER PDK 2011 - WhitePorsche Centre BristolLA11 TYP
- 19-inch Carrera Classic wheel
- Carrara White instrument dials
- Cruise Control
- Floor Mats
- Fully automatic climate control
- Handbrake lever aluminium II
- Heated Seats
- ParkAssist (Rear)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Roll-over bar in exterior colour
- Sound Package Plus including CD storage
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Sports Exhaust System
- Sports seat backrests in exterior colour
- Sports Seats
- Telephone module for PCM
- Three-spoke sports steering wheel with paddles
- Universal audio interface
|Vehicle registration||LA11 TYP|
|Engine Size||3.4 litre|
|Has this car been imported?||No|
|Has this car been exported?||No|
|Has this car been reported as stolen?||No|
|Has this car been scrapped?||No|
Porsche Used Warranty
Two Years Porsche Approved Warranty
The Porsche Approved Warranty is a warranty perfectly tailored to your Porsche for peace of mind.
As you would expect from us, the scope of coverage of the Porsche Approved Warranty is comparable to our new car manufacturer's warranty. This means the Porsche Approved Warranty applies worldwide and is effortlessly administered in every Porsche Centre, covering all components for 100% of the labour and parts. There is never an excess to pay in the event of a claim and nor is there any mileage limit once the policy is activated.
- Worldwide validity
- Redeemable in every Porsche Centre
- A hassle-free process, effortlessly administered in all Porsche Centres
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- No excess to pay
- No mileage limit
- Renewable coverage for Porsche vehicles up to 10 years old (ie. a policy can be activated until the car is 9 years old)
- Only Genuine Porsche parts are used
- The warranty is fully transferable providing the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre
Like your car, we want to ensure your Porsche Approved Warranty also stands for reliability and trust. This means openly stating what will not be covered under a Porsche Approved Warranty and why. As a Porsche ages, it can undergo visual and acoustic changes without affecting its functionality (e.g. cracks in the leather). Also, certain parts are subject to ageing and natural wear. For this reason, your Porsche has scheduled service and maintenance intervals. Visual and acoustic concerns, wear and tear are not defects and are therefore excluded from the warranty. Highlighted below are the parts that are typically subject to wear and hence the cost of their replacement is unlikely to be covered by the warranty.
The non-exclusive list of parts can be affected by wear and tear:
- Wiper blades
- Brake pads and brake discs
- Shock absorber
- Clutch disc and clutch pressure plate
- Drive belt including tensioning guide rails and roller
- Spark plugs
- PDCC reservoir
- All light bulbs (excluding Xenon and LED-lamps)
- All filters, fluids, oils and greases
With Porsche Approved Pre-Owned cars, you can make your dream of becoming a Porsche owner a reality. At Dick Lovett, we only select the best condition Porsches to carry the Approved Pre-Owned seal of approval. We are a family-run business with more than 50 years of experience dealing with prestige vehicles – and our customer care is second-to-none.
Each car is examined thoroughly with a 111-point check by our team of Porsche trained technicians to make sure we only offer the finest examples for sale. To assist you in selecting your perfect Porsche Pre-Owned car, we would be delighted to send you a comprehensive video tour of your selected vehicle and test drives are also available.
Get a personalised video tour straight to your phone
Getting up close and personal with your next car couldn't be easier. We can send you a personalised video of this amazing car, focusing on what's important to you.
Sell my car
Do you need to part exchange your car?
Enter your registration and mileage to get started with the process.