Our stock changes daily so if you want a 5-door rather than a 3-door but can’t find what you’re looking for, get in touch with our team and let them find the MINI you’ve been searching for. At Dick Lovett MINI we’re as passionate about these fun cars as you are and know the MINI you drive away in today will be a classic of tomorrow.
Hatch Cooper S Classic
Fuel Type Petrol
Engine Size 2.0 L
- Cruise Control
- MINI Emergency call
- MINI TeleServices
- ConnectedDrive Services
- Remote Services
- MINI Connected
- Connected Media
- EU6 RDE II exhaust emissions standard
- RDE additional contents
- 16" Revolite Spoke
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Multifunction Controls on Steering Wheel
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim Piano Black
- Ambient Lighting
- MINI Driving Modes
- Sport Seats
- Rear Fog Light
- LED headlights
- Flexible CarSharing Preparation
- Auto headlights with rain sensor
- Air Conditioning
- Additional Interior Lighting
- Visual Boost Radio
- DAB Radio
- White Indicator Lenses
- Active Pedestrian Safety
- Front and Rear ISOFIX - including Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- 3 Point Seatbelts on all Seats
- Dynamic Stability Control - DSC
- Dynamic Brake Lights
- Rear Window Wiper
- Alarm System
- Anti-Lock Braking System - ABS
- Electronic Vehicle Immobiliser
- Heated Rear Window
- Exhaust Tailpipe - Double - Central with Chrome Finishers
- Fuel Filler Cap in Chrome
- Heated Windscreen Washer Jets
- Model Logo Cooper S on Right of Tailgate
- Radiator Grille - Chrome Border with Honeycomb Structure - including S Badge
- Roof and Mirror Caps - Body-Colour
- Side Scuttle Panels with Integrated Indicators
- Sun-Heat Protection Glass
- White Direction Indicators Lights
- 16in Alloy Wheels - Revolite
- Electric Windows
- Bonnet Scoop
The above list shows the standard equipment for this trim level. The individual configuration and selected options are not reflected. This list might show equipment, which was replaced due to the selection of an option.
- Storage - Pockets on Back of Front Seats
- Steering Column Height and Length Adjustment
- Start-Stop Toggle including Keyless Go
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Air Conditioning - Manual
- Sun Visor with Vanity Mirrors
- Rear Fog Light
- Rain Sensor Window Wipers
- 4 Lashing Eyes in Luggage Compartment
- Tool Kit in Luggage Compartment
- Multifunction Controls for Steering Wheel
- Two-Tone Horn
- Carbon Black Colour Line - Knee Roll and Door Armrests
- Glove Compartment
- Cup Holders
- Mechanical Seat Adjustment
- LED Reading Lights - Vanity Mirror Lights - Front Footwell Lights - Spotlights on Front Seats
- Headliner - Satellite Grey
- Foldable Rear Seats 60-40
- Leatherette Gearshift Lever and Handbrake Gaiters
- Interior Surface - Black Chequered
- Interior Lighting
- Door Storage Compartments
- Chrome Highlights
- Instrument Cluster
- Door Sill Strips - Metal with Cooper S
Finance & How to buy
MINI Approved Used Warranty
12-month unlimited mileage MINI Warranty.
The MINI Warranty means your MINI Approved Used Car has unlimited mileage protection against breakdown and repair costs for parts and labour for a minimum of 12 months*.
We want you to have total confidence in your car, which is why the warranty is backed by MINI, not third-party insurers, and even covers the battery and exhaust.
The open road is waiting...
12-month MINI Roadside Assistance
From Roadside Assistance to practical advice, you're covered in the UK and Continental Europe with MINI. We'll be right by your side when you need us, arranging car hire where necessary and redelivering your car direct to you. Should you encounter any issues when you're abroad with your MINI, our experienced team of multilingual staff are here to help. Full details of the cover are available from any of our MINI dealerships.
12-month MOT cover
If you have an MOT test carried out within 12 months from the date of your car order (and no more than 30 days before the due MOT date), your MINI MOT cover will ensure there are no unexpected costs for necessary repairs or replacement of specified components**.
Over 120 vehicle checks
Every MINI Approved Used Car undergoes an independent mileage and history check to verify the mileage and ensure that it hasn't been stolen or written off, or is still subject to a finance agreement. A certificate confirming that these checks have been made is supplied with each vehicle***.
Terms and conditions
* The following are not covered by the MINI Approved Used Car Warranty: brake and clutch facings, discs and drums, bulbs (except Xenon), fuses, channels and guides, weatherstrips and seals, handles, hinges and check straps, trim upholstery and cosmetic finishes, wheels and tyres, wiper blades and arms, glass, auxiliary drive belts, coolant and fuel hoses, the cleaning and adjustment of any component and all service items or items that will require periodic replacement. Corrosion is also not covered by the warranty.
** Excludes Northern Ireland; these cars will be supplied with the remaining unexpired portion of the current MOT (MOT cover applies only where an MOT is required).
*** Please note that if the car has been imported privately, it will not be possible to make these checks prior to its first registration in the UK.
What is reserve online?
Reserving a vehicle has never been easier! Reserving this vehicle online removes the ability for anyone else to reserve or purchase it for 48 hours. During that time the full deposit and payment method will need to be agreed with one of our MINI Sales Executives. All you need to do is tell us your name, contact number and email address before entering your payment details to secure your next vehicle.
Once the sale is agreed you can choose from one of the two options to get your new vehicle:
You Click. We Deliver.
Once you have agreed your vehicle purchase with us, you can choose to have your vehicle delivered to your home. All of our vehicles undergo stringent testing before delivery to our customers, but we appreciate it's a big purchase. Therefore, for your total peace of mind, we'll give you 14 days to get to know your new vehicle and make sure it's right for you. If it doesn't meet your expectations for any reason, you can bring it back for a full refund. If you would like to learn more about our 'You Click. We Deliver.' home delivery service, please click here.
Click and Collect
Once you have agreed your vehicle purchase with us, you can choose to collect your new vehicle from our dealership. If you would like to learn more about our 'Click and Collect' service, please click here.
Why buy an Approved Used MINI at Dick Lovett?
- Minimum 12 Month MINI Warranty and Roadside Assistance
- Minimum 12 Month MOT
- Meticulously checked by MINI Technicians
- Vehicle history and mileage check
- Full service history
- Flexible MINI Finance
Dick Lovett MINI Hungerford is conveniently located just 10 minutes from Junction 14 of the M4 in Berkshire. We’re also under 20 minutes from Newbury on the A4 and just over a 30 minutes drive from both Reading and Andover.
Our facilities include customer parking, disabled parking and access, a comfortable waiting area, free refreshments and free Wi-Fi. Contact us for all your MINI sales, servicing, MOT, repairs and accessories.