If you love adventure, get ready to experience the future in the new MINI E. Sliding behind the wheel of this much-anticipated new MINI feels like discovering a band before they make it big. Like finding a shortcut that trims 10 minutes off your commute. Or like being the first in the queue at your favourite coffee house.
Driving a MINI has always been electrifying, but now it's truly electric, taking fully charged to a whole new level. The MINI Electric has everything you’d expect from one of the most recognisable cars of all time – stylish looks, that unique go-kart handling, plus a fully electric engine and heaps of tech. The spirited drive and iconic design let you know you're definitely driving a classic MINI.
Pre-order yours now
Want to make sure you're one of the first drivers to take delivery of this innovative little powerhouse? Then get in touch with the MINI team at Dick Lovett now. We are currently taking pre-orders for the first-ever, fully-electric MINI 3-door Hatch, due to launch in March 2020.
Place a £500 deposit and you'll secure one of the first MINI E’s to roll off the production line at Plant Oxford. Pre-orders will be listed in order of deposits received, and you'll have plenty of time to finalise your exact specifications in October.
Even better, you can enjoy total confidence that you’re going to love your MINI Electric, because you can rely on the back-up of the no-strings pre-order Feel Good Guarantee^.
Why pre-order from Dick Lovett?
Because we have a passion for MINIs. At Dick Lovett, we believe that a car isn’t just a mode of transport – it helps to build family memories and experiences.
MINIs are woven into so many people's family heritage, including our Chairman Peter. His first car was a MINI, he used to race them, and he still owns a classic model of his long-time favourite. His enthusiasm has inspired us all with a zeal for this feisty little car.
And of course, we also offer you:
- In-depth experience and knowledge
- Dedicated and experienced sales teams, trained by MINI UK
- The exceptional customer service you'd expect from a family-run business
Why choose a MINI E?
- There’s a stack of financial perks when it comes to buying MINI Electric. The government currently offers you a Plug-In Car Grant of £3,500 towards your new car, as it’s classed as a low-emission vehicle. On top of that, you’ll save on running costs, simply because electricity is so much cheaper than petrol or diesel. You can drive a MINI Electric away from our Dick Lovett showroom for just £24,400 OTR* (price includes the government contribution) or £299 monthly rental plus £4,000 initial rental**
- With a range of up to 144† miles from a single charge, the MINI Electric can handle hours of adventure without needing to re-charge
- And you can feel extremely good about yourself as you're driving all those miles, because you’ll be emitting precisely 0g/km of CO2
- When you do need to charge up, you can do it super fast at one of the 6,100 public charging stations around the UK, or easily and conveniently from the electricity points in your own home
- The in-car details include MINI Navigation, which gives live traffic updates and shows you the location of nearby charging stations. The fully digital dashboard brings a futuristic feel to the cockpit, displaying helpful information while you’re on the road
Terms & Conditions.
MINI UK is a credit broker.
^ Feel Good Guarantee: You have the right to cancel your pre-order and request a refund at any time and for any reason. If you have placed a pre-order you will be invited to test drive the MINI Electric in March 2020. After a test drive you can make use of your right to cancel the pre-order before vehicle is delivered and not later than 31/3/2020. Pre-order deposit will then be refunded. Test drive is subject to status and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
* £24,400 figure incorporates HM Government Plug-In Car Grant of £3,500. OTR price is based on the Recommended Retail Price (including VAT) and On The Road charges (including delivery and emergency service, vehicle first registration fee and VED costs).
** Price shown is for a 48 month Personal Contract Hire agreement for a MINI Electric with a manufacturer recommended retail price of £27,900 (£24,400 figure incorporates HM Government Plug-In Car Grant of £3,500) with a contract mileage of 32,000 miles and excess mileage charge of 7.45p per mile. Applies for new vehicles pre-ordered between 9 July and 30 September 2019, registered by 30 June 2020 (subject to availability) at participating MINI Centres. Pre-orders will only be processed when the car is available for ordering in October 2019. Retail customers only. At the end of your agreement you must return the vehicle; excess mileage, vehicle condition and other charges may be payable. Hire available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended at any time. Hire provided by MINI Financial Services, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. MINI UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Limited, introduces customers to MINI Financial Services only.
† Figures are for comparison purposes and may not reflect real life driving results which depend on a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, accessories fitted (post registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. They were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. The MINI Electric is a battery electric vehicle requiring mains electricity for charging. The electric range was determined according to a new test (WLTP). Only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedure. Model not yet available (pre-production). These values are estimated values that have not yet been officially confirmed. Subject to changes.