If you’ve been wondering what it’s like to drive the new MINI Electric, then now is your chance! You can now get behind the wheel of the MINI Electric for a whole 24-Hours. There’s no need for range anxiety as you can drive up to 145 miles on a full charge. The only thing you need to worry about is how you will spend your 24 hours.
The MINI Electric drives like a MINI, feels like a MINI and has all of MINI’s heritage that you’d expect; but it's Electric. The go-kart handling is the same and it’s full of quirky features just like a MINI 3-Door Hatch. And if you are worried about batteries taking up lots of space in the back, then rest assured the legroom and boot space isn’t compromised by the batteries.
During your 24-Hour Test Drive, the MINI Electric can easily be charged at home with a normal plug. To get a 0-80% charge this will take around 8 hours, but most electric car owners treat their car like their mobile phones and top up the charge at night time; as opposed to running the battery flat and then charging it.
Furthermore, the handy charging feature on the Sat Nav will quickly tell you if you don’t have enough range to complete your route and will show you the nearest charging stations - and if you’re heading to a shopping Centre such as The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Cabot Circus, Southgate Shopping Centre, The Orbital Shopping Centre or Parkway Shopping Centre.
MINI Electric Quick Facts:
- Driving range of up to 145 miles
- Can be charged with a normal plug at home (0-80% charge in 8 hours)
- Quick charge using a rapid charger in 36 minutes for a 0-80% charge
- Sat Nav with charging information - if you enter your route and you don’t have enough range to complete it the Sat Nav will tell you!
- 8-year battery warranty or 100,000 miles whichever comes first
- Over 8000 charging stations across the UK
So step into the world of Electric and take the MINI Electric for a 24-Hour Test Drive and emit fewer emissions while you adventure on!