MINI Free Health Check
Free Winter Health Check
The cold Winter weather can be tough on your car which is why Dick Lovett MINI offers a Free Winter Health Check for all MINI owners, even if you bought your MINI from another dealership.
Our MINI specialists will be more than happy to ensure your MINI is geared up for Winter motoring - the last thing you want is to be left out in the cold and you haven’t ensured your MINI is in the best possible condition.
At Dick Lovett MINI, our MINI-approved technicians will check all your lights, including indicators, fog lights and brake lights to ensure they are working properly.
They will also ensure your air conditioning unit and ventilation system is working correctly and make sure your MINIs tyres are road-legal and have the right pressures and tread depth, including the spare wheel.
The Free MINI Winter Health Check also includes:
- Checking the front and rear brake pads and discs
- Checking engine oil level and all fluid levels
- Making sure the concentration of the screen wash reservoir is correct, plus a top-up if necessary
- Checking the steering system for freedom from play, damage, leakage and wear
- Inspecting wiper-blades, the battery and exhaust system
- Free wash and vac
Get in touch with Dick Lovett MINI today to find out more about the Free MINI Winter Health Check and book your MINI in today.