The New 2023 Range Rover Velar is the ultimate luxury SUV. Forward-thinking, with curated and refined elements, the Velar’s design is both intriguing and desirable.
Taking elegance, glamour and modernity to unprecedented levels, the new Range Rover Velar is positioned between the Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport. The Velar has gained a thorough mid-life update, bringing exceptional changes to its exterior and interior. A refined physique ensures the Range Rover Velar remains a sight to behold with its flowing features.
Flawlessly integrated flush deployable door handles contribute to the aerodynamic profile of the Velar, whilst the new front grille and an unbroken flowing waistline finishes off the model’s updated aesthetic. This immaculate new look for the midsize SUV is inspired by a reductionist approach, that successfully merges advances in technology and connectivity, with dramatic design dynamics.
Comfort meets Luxury
The new Range Rover Velar comes with an interior packed full of the latest technology. The specialised intelligent Driveline Dynamics Technology constantly monitors road conditions to deliver an appropriate level of torque depending on the terrain. With class-leading comfort, the new Velar is heralded as one of the quietest vehicles on the market for road noise, thanks to Active Road Noise Cancellation technology from the flagship Meridian sound system.
The sophistication of the new centre console admirably conceals generous stowage and the convenience of wireless charging; this has been made possible by the new single floating 11.4” curved touchscreen that seamlessly integrates into the console
The Velar Range
We are confident there will be a perfect Range Rover Velar for you, now with a range of petrol, diesel and hybrid powertrains available to deliver unmatched performance both on and off-road. The 2023 Velar comes with a range of optimised engines providing plenty of acceleration with lower CO2 emissions, leaving you with a comforting drive and eyebrow raising performance, when required. And if you have been thinking about an electric hybrid, then the new Velar has you covered.
The all-new Range Rover Velar plug-in hybrid (PHEV) offers the best of all worlds, with a 105 kW electric motor and Ingenium petrol engine. This allows you to enjoy a seamless journey of up to 40 miles on pure electric power - perfect for those shorter trips or urban environments.
Key New Features
Whether you favour the new lightweight 2.0-litre or 3.0-litre Petrol or Diesel engines, we are pleased to confirm that they all feature 48-volt mild hybrid technology that harvest energy lost under deceleration to boost efficiency.
Some of the key features that we feel you should know about are:
- Three petrol powered options available, the 2.0-litre P250 4-cylinder with 250 horsepower, the 3.0-litre P400 Mild Hybrid with 400 horsepower, and the all new plug-in electric hybrid, badged P400e, with up to 40 miles of electric only range and 404 horsepower
- Two Diesel Mild Hybrid powertrains available; the D200 with 204 horsepower and 40 XX.X* average MPG, and the D300 with 300 horsepower and 30 average MPG (*on the combined cycle)
- Your choice of Luxtec/suede cloth, perforated grained leather, perforated Windsor leather, or premium textile/suede cloth interior upholstery
- Standard powered gesture tailgate
- Land Rover’s Pivi Pro 7 infotainment system, keeping you connected and up to date with onboard diagnosis as well as information on chassis and powertrain systems
- Available Parking Package consisting of Park Assist, 360º Parking Aid, and Rear Traffic Monitor
- Premium LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights and Automatic High Beam Assist
- Optional Electronic Air Suspension and Adaptive Dynamics
The new Range Rover Velar embodies Land Rover’s vision for the future with an uncompromising approach to innovation.
If you are looking to own your very own piece of pioneering innovation, get in contact with our dealership below or call us on 01225 562 785. We will be delighted to assist you with any questions you may have and arrange a test drive.