New Land Rover & Range Rover Finance Deals
New Land Rover Finance Offers
Land Rover vehicles not only provide remarkable off-road capabilities but exude elegance, making them a popular choice for adventure enthusiasts and those who appreciate quality and luxury.
Navigating challenging terrain or cruising through urban streets, a new Land Rover delivers a unique combination of style and substance. However, elegance doesn't need to come at a significant cost with Land Rover vehicles being more affordable than you may think, whether purchasing for pleasure or for business use.
Land Rover finance and Range Rover finance is available across the range including the new Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Velar, Land Rover Discovery, Land Rover Discovery Sport and the iconic Land Rover Defender.
At Dick Lovett Land Rover in Melksham (near Bath), we’re delighted to offer a range of Land Rover finance options, including Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), Personal Contract Hire (PCH) and Business Contract Hire (BCH). When discussing your Land Rover or Range Rover offer, our friendly and knowledgeable team will consider your monthly budget, annual mileage, and desired ownership duration to create a bespoke quote, just for you.
And if you have a vehicle to trade-in as part of your deal, we can help with that too. When selling your Land Rover or Range Rover to us, you can expect a competitive valuation and a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested in exploring how much a Range Rover monthly payment would be, or even another model in the range, contact Dick Lovett Land Rover to learn more about the types of Land Rover finance offers we can offer. Schedule a test drive with our team today to experience true off-road capabilities coupled with luxury.
Here at Dick Lovett, our commitment extends beyond helping you to finance your next Land Rover. Our on-site Land Rover Approved workshop provides a convenient way to keep your Land Rover in top condition and up-to-date with servicing requirements. Our Vehicle Technicians only ever use Genuine Land Rover parts and have been trained by Land Rover themselves so you can be rest assured your beloved car is in safe hands.
If a brand-new Land Rover or Range Rover is just out of your reach consider exploring our range of Approved Used Land Rovers for sale, we have one of the widest selections of Approved Used Land Rovers in the UK.
frequently asked questions
Buying on Finance with Dick Lovett
Drive away in your dream car with our competitive finance rates and flexible payment terms.
How does new car or bike finance work
There are many types of new car or bike finance though personal contract purchase (PCP), personal contract hire (PCH), and hire purchase (HP) are the most common.
Personal contract purchase - You pay an initial deposit (typically 10% of the vehicle's value) followed by monthly instalments on the amount you borrowed. At the end of the agreement, you can choose to own the vehicle by making the optional final payment, or hand the vehicle back to the finance company with nothing further to pay (provided it's within good condition and within the agreed mileage).
Personal contract hire - You pay an initial rental followed by monthly payments for a set period, which is confirmed at the start of the agreement. At the end, you return the vehicle to the finance company with nothing further to pay (provided it's within good condition and within the agreed mileage). You do not have the option to purchase the car.
Hire purchase - You pay an initial deposit, then pay off the remaining loan balance in monthly instalments. Once fully paid, you own the vehicle. There are no mileage limits.
Can I part exchange my car or bike?
What are the pros and cons of Business Car Leasing and Personal Contract Hire?
There are lots of reasons why leasing or hiring a car through Dick Lovett is a great idea but, of course, you still have responsibilities and you won’t own the vehicle at the end of the contract hire period. Here we’ve set out the key points of the leasing deals:
- Drive a brand new car every few years
- Low initial outlay - typically equivalent to 3 months rental payment
- Fixed, manageable monthly payments – helps with manage cash flow and enables you to drive a better car for your budget
- Choice of contract term - from 24 to 48 months
- Option to include servicing and maintenance
- If you run a business, there are tax benefits – car lease costs can be up to 100% allowable against corporation tax depending on its Co2 emissions, and you can reclaim 50% of the VAT on the monthly rental cost
- No depreciation to worry about - at the end of the contract, the vehicle is simply handed back so no worries about resale value or having to dispose of it
- Hassle free – everything is taken care of by the dealer and finance company
- Road tax, manufacturer’s warranty and breakdown cover is included
- Only have to pay for fuel and insurance
- You don’t own the car and there is no option to buy it at the end of the contract
- You will need the amount of mileage you need and if you go over this, you will have to pay an excess mileage charge
- If you decide to end the contract early, you may incur charges
- You must return in a well-maintained condition. If not, there will be extra charges to pay
- You must pay for fully comprehensive insurance cover
How can I contact my Finance or Insurance provider?
The finance partners we deal with are;
- BMW Financial Services
- MINI Financial Services
- BMW Motorrad Financial Services
- Ferrari Financial Services
- Jaguar Financial Services
- Land Rover Financial Services
- Aston Martin Financial Services
- Porsche Financial Services
- Alphera Financial Services
- Santander Consumer Finance
- Black Horse
- Evolution Funding
Our insurance partners are;
Click on the relevant provider to go to their website.