2019 FERRARI 488 GTB 2-door
2019 - UnlistedFerrari Swindon
2019 FERRARI 488 GTB 2-door 2019 - UnlistedFerrari SwindonWU19 EPO
- Aluminium Rev Counter
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Carbon Fibre Door Panels Trim
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone + LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Outer Sill Kick
- Carbon Fibre Upper Tunnel
- Carbon Fibre Wheel Caps
- Carbon Fibre for Tunnel Bridge
- Colour Upon Requ. for Daytona Leather Inserts
- Colour Upon Request For Central Tunnel
- Colour Upon Request For Lower Dashboard
- Colour Upon Request For Upper Dashboard
- Colour Upon Request Special Contr. Stitching
- Colour Upon Request for Leather Rear Wall
- Colour Upon Request for Standard Stitching
- Dedication Plate in Silver
- Ferrari Telemetry
- Goldrake Carbon Fibre Racing Seats
- Interior Colour For Upper Part Of Passenger Compar
- Interior Leather Colour for Rear Upper Part
- Passenger Display
- Premium Hi-Fi System
- Rear Parking Camera
- Red Rev. Counter
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
- Suit Holder
- Titanium Sports Exhaust Pipes
- Two-tone leather interior
- White Rev Counter
- Yellow Rev Counter
- Alloy Wheel - 20in
- Anti Theft Alarm
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Cruise Control
- Digital Radio System (DAB)
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning System
- FNEN Satellite Navigation
- Infotelematic System
- Keyless Start Car Key and Engine Start Button on Steering Wheel
- Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
- Nero Daytona Metallic Paint
- 20" Matt Grigio Corsa Painted Forged Wheels
- CARBON FIBRE EXTERIOR PACKAGE
- Carbon Fibre Engine Compartment
- Front Suspension Lifter
- Rear & Front Parking Sensors
- Leather and Alcantara Interior Trim
- Caerbon Fibre Upper Tunnel
- Carbon Fibre Interior Sport Package
- Luggage Set and Suit Carrier
- Apple Car Play
|Vehicle registration||WU19 EPO|
|Generation||Coupe (2015 - )|
|CO2 emissions||260 G/KM|
|Engine Size||3.9 litre|
|Acceleration (0-62 MPH)||3 seconds|
|Top Speed (MPH)||203 MPH|
|Boot Capacity (Seats up)||230 litres|
|Has this car been imported?||No|
|Has this car been exported?||No|
|Has this car been reported as stolen?||No|
|Has this car been scrapped?||No|
Ferrari Approved Used Warranty
A Ferrari Approved Used Car from Dick Lovett has the advantage of a Ferrari warranty for up to 24 months in Europe and 12 months in the rest of the world. This warranty covers the cost of numerous spare parts and cost of work of the principal repair works.
Excluded are parts included in ordinary assistance, such as tyres, brake pads and disks, or parts, which have to be exchanged due to normal wear.
A Ferrari Approved Used Car has an unlimited mileage warranty of two years. The warranty covers the costs of defects and reparations, including spare parts and repair works. Furthermore, it is guaranteed that works will be carried out by Ferrari technicians exclusively using original spare parts.
At Dick Lovett, we're proud to stock prestigious pre-owned Ferrari’s in our flag-ship dealership Ferrari Swindon. When you are purchasing your dream car, you expect perfection and our team works hard to ensure that every Approved Ferrari leaves our showroom looking like a brand new one.
We only accept the very best Ferrari’s which undergo a detailed inspection by our highly skilled Ferrari certified technicians. 190 individual checks are carried out before a used Ferrari can receive the Approved “licence”. When these detailed processes have been completed, only then will a Ferrari have the Approved certification which guarantees maximum peace of mind when purchasing a Ferrari that has been registered within the last 14 years.
All this takes place in compliance with Ferrari standards of safety, performance, and reliability. Following the checks, experienced testers try out the car and the new owner receives a written analysis with a list of the checks performed.
After passing the Ferrari Approved programme, the team carry out pre-sale preparation on the exterior and interior of the car and it is ready to go. Approved Ferrari’s come with up to 24 months Ferrari warranty and roadside assistance in Europe, and 12 months cover for the rest of the world, meaning you can enjoy your Ferrari straight away. At Dick Lovett, we also understand it is not all about where your Ferrari is going but where it has been. The history of Ferrari Approved models is transparent. Every item of information is verified, to check originality, mileage, and changes of ownership.
Get a personalised video tour straight to your phone
Getting up close and personal with your next car couldn't be easier. We can send you a personalised video of this amazing car, focusing on what's important to you.
Sell my car
Do you need to part exchange your car?
Enter your registration and mileage to get started with the process.