Ferrari F12Berlinetta F1 Dual Clutch 2-door
2017 - Rosso Corsa DsFerrari Swindon
Ferrari F12Berlinetta F1 Dual Clutch 2-door 2017 - Rosso Corsa DsFerrari SwindonDE17 WUD
- Rosso Corsa Paint
- Nero Leather Interior
- Factory Painted Stripe
- Colour on Request Special Contrasting Stitching
- Carbon Fibre Style Racing Seats
- Embroidered Prancing Horse on Headrests
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone/LEDs Steering Wheel
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- Dashboard Inserts in Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Fog Lamp
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon Fibre
- Outer Mirror Black Insert
- Sport Sill Cover
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
- Dark Grey 20 in Wheel Rims
- Rosso Corsa Brake Calipers
- Afs System
- Cruise Control
- Front Parking Camera with Dual View
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Hi Fi Premium System
- Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- Passenger Display
- Rear CD Reader
- Front Suspension Lift System
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Maps Navigation
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning System
- Rear & Front Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Camera
- Start-Stop System
- 20in Alloy Wheels
- Anti Theft Satellite System + 1 yr Subscription
- Anti-Theft Satellite System + 1 Year Subscription
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Electric Seats
- Engine Start Button on Steering Wheel
- Infotelematic System
- Key with Transponder, Integrated Anti - Theft Alarm
- Radio with USB Port on Tunnel Pocket
- Rain Sensor
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Upholstery - Leather
|Vehicle registration||DE17 WUD|
|Generation||Coupe (2013 - )|
|Colour||Rosso Corsa Ds|
|Urban MPG||11.3 MPG|
|Extra Urban MPG||25.0 MPG|
|Combined MPG||17.3 MPG|
|Annual Tax - Standard Rate *||£140.00|
|CO2 emissions||350 G/KM|
|Engine Size||6.2 litre|
|Acceleration (0-62 MPH)||3.1 seconds|
|Top Speed (MPH)||211 MPH|
|Has this car been imported?||No|
|Has this car been exported?||No|
|Has this car been reported as stolen?||No|
|Has this car been scrapped?||No|
* The "Annual Tax - Standard Rate" quoted above is the Standard Rate of road tax for this car for 12-months. If the list price of this car when new was greater than £40,000, then an additional £310.00 may be payable on top of the Standard Rate for the first five years (from the date of registration). Please get in touch with us to confirm the tax rate for this car by clicking here.
Ferrari Approved Used Warranty
A Ferrari Approved Used Car from Dick Lovett has the advantage of a Ferrari warranty for up to 24 months in Europe and 12 months in the rest of the world. This warranty covers the cost of numerous spare parts and cost of work of the principal repair works.
Excluded are parts included in ordinary assistance, such as tyres, brake pads and disks, or parts, which have to be exchanged due to normal wear.
A Ferrari Approved Used Car has an unlimited mileage warranty of two years. The warranty covers the costs of defects and reparations, including spare parts and repair works. Furthermore, it is guaranteed that works will be carried out by Ferrari technicians exclusively using original spare parts.
At Dick Lovett, we're proud to stock prestigious pre-owned Ferrari’s in our flag-ship dealership Ferrari Swindon. When you are purchasing your dream car, you expect perfection and our team works hard to ensure that every Approved Ferrari leaves our showroom looking like a brand new one.
We only accept the very best Ferrari’s which undergo a detailed inspection by our highly skilled Ferrari certified technicians. 190 individual checks are carried out before a used Ferrari can receive the Approved “licence”. When these detailed processes have been completed, only then will a Ferrari have the Approved certification which guarantees maximum peace of mind when purchasing a Ferrari that has been registered within the last 14 years.
All this takes place in compliance with Ferrari standards of safety, performance, and reliability. Following the checks, experienced testers try out the car and the new owner receives a written analysis with a list of the checks performed.
After passing the Ferrari Approved programme, the team carry out pre-sale preparation on the exterior and interior of the car and it is ready to go. Approved Ferrari’s come with up to 24 months Ferrari warranty and roadside assistance in Europe, and 12 months cover for the rest of the world, meaning you can enjoy your Ferrari straight away. At Dick Lovett, we also understand it is not all about where your Ferrari is going but where it has been. The history of Ferrari Approved models is transparent. Every item of information is verified, to check originality, mileage, and changes of ownership.
Sell my car
Do you need to part exchange your car?
Enter your registration and mileage to get started with the process.