2014 FERRARI F12BERLINETTA F1 Dual Clutch 2-door
2014 - Grigio SilverstoneFerrari Swindon
2014 FERRARI F12BERLINETTA F1 Dual Clutch 2-door 2014 - Grigio SilverstoneFerrari SwindonHF64 FAM
- Grigio Sliverstone Paint
- Nero Leather Seats
- Colour on Request Special Contrasting Stitching
- Full - Electric Seats
- Embroidered Prancing Horse on Headrests
- Leather Boot Trim
- Leather Upholstery for Headliner
- Colour Upon Request for Leather Rear Shelf
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone/LEDs Steering Wheel
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- Carbon Fibre Headlight Bucket
- Carbon Fibre Fog Lamp
- Carbon Fibre Front Spoiler
- Carbon Fibre Wheel Caps
- Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser Wings
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon Fibre
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
- 20 in Diamond Finished Forged Wheel Rims
- Afs System
- Cruise Control
- Front Parking Camera with Dual View
- Hi Fi Premium System
- Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- Outer Mirror Black Insert
- Privacy Rear Windows
- Sport Sill Cover
- Front Suspension Lift System
- Tyre Pressure System
- Giallo Modena Brake Calipers
- Maps Navigation
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning System
- Rear & Front Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Camera
- Start-Stop System
- 20in Alloy Wheels
- Anti Theft Satellite System + 1 yr Subscription
- Anti-Theft Satellite System + 1 Year Subscription
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Electric Seats
- Engine Start Button on Steering Wheel
- Infotelematic System
- Key with Transponder, Integrated Anti - Theft Alarm
- Radio with USB Port on Tunnel Pocket
- Rain Sensor
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Upholstery - Leather
|Vehicle registration||HF64 FAM|
|Generation||Coupe (2013 - )|
|Urban MPG||11.3 MPG|
|Extra Urban MPG||25.0 MPG|
|Combined MPG||17.3 MPG|
|Annual Tax - Standard Rate *||£555.00|
|CO2 emissions||350 G/KM|
|Engine Size||6.2 litre|
|Acceleration (0-62 MPH)||3.1 seconds|
|Top Speed (MPH)||211 MPH|
|Has this car been imported?||No|
|Has this car been exported?||No|
|Has this car been reported as stolen?||No|
|Has this car been scrapped?||No|
* The "Annual Tax - Standard Rate" quoted above is the Standard Rate of road tax for this car for 12-months. If the list price of this car when new was greater than £40,000, then an additional £310.00 may be payable on top of the Standard Rate for the first five years (from the date of registration). Please get in touch with us to confirm the tax rate for this car by clicking here.
Ferrari Approved Used Warranty
A Ferrari Approved Used Car from Dick Lovett has the advantage of a Ferrari warranty for up to 24 months in Europe and 12 months in the rest of the world. This warranty covers the cost of numerous spare parts and cost of work of the principal repair works.
Excluded are parts included in ordinary assistance, such as tyres, brake pads and disks, or parts, which have to be exchanged due to normal wear.
A Ferrari Approved Used Car has an unlimited mileage warranty of two years. The warranty covers the costs of defects and reparations, including spare parts and repair works. Furthermore, it is guaranteed that works will be carried out by Ferrari technicians exclusively using original spare parts.
At Dick Lovett, we're proud to stock prestigious pre-owned Ferrari’s in our flag-ship dealership Ferrari Swindon. When you are purchasing your dream car, you expect perfection and our team works hard to ensure that every Approved Ferrari leaves our showroom looking like a brand new one.
We only accept the very best Ferrari’s which undergo a detailed inspection by our highly skilled Ferrari certified technicians. 190 individual checks are carried out before a used Ferrari can receive the Approved “licence”. When these detailed processes have been completed, only then will a Ferrari have the Approved certification which guarantees maximum peace of mind when purchasing a Ferrari that has been registered within the last 14 years.
All this takes place in compliance with Ferrari standards of safety, performance, and reliability. Following the checks, experienced testers try out the car and the new owner receives a written analysis with a list of the checks performed.
After passing the Ferrari Approved programme, the team carry out pre-sale preparation on the exterior and interior of the car and it is ready to go. Approved Ferrari’s come with up to 24 months Ferrari warranty and roadside assistance in Europe, and 12 months cover for the rest of the world, meaning you can enjoy your Ferrari straight away. At Dick Lovett, we also understand it is not all about where your Ferrari is going but where it has been. The history of Ferrari Approved models is transparent. Every item of information is verified, to check originality, mileage, and changes of ownership.
Get a personalised video tour straight to your phone
Getting up close and personal with your next car couldn't be easier. We can send you a personalised video of this amazing car, focusing on what's important to you.
Sell my car
Do you need to part exchange your car?
Enter your registration and mileage to get started with the process.