Frequently Asked Questions
Will a dealership buy my car?
We’ll buy any car that’s in good condition. If your car meets the following criteria, we’ll offer you the best value:
- Minor damage (bodywork, wheels, tyres, interior, lights, mirrors etc.)
- Safe tyres with legal tread limit
- At least a part-service history
- All documentation and keys
- Valid MOT
- Not a write-off of any category
Fill out a form and we’ll be in touch to ask you a few questions about the condition, trim level, options and anything else we may need to know for a fair valuation.
Was this answer helpful?
Ask us a question
Still can't find the answers you are looking for? Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.