Frequently Asked Questions
What determines a Car’s condition?
The condition your car is in will have a large influence on its value. Assuming your car is in good condition this means it will have:
- Minor or cosmetic damage to bodywork, wheels, tyres and interior
- Minor or cosmetic damage to lights, glass and mirrors
- All tyres are safe and legal
- Documentation and keys present
- Partial, documented service history
- Current MOT
- No outstanding finance
- It is not a write-off (category C, D, S or N vehicle)
Ask us a question
Still can't find the answers you are looking for? Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.