Dick Lovett Ltd is committed to providing service of the highest standard, but we do understand that sometimes things can go wrong.
If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we’ll do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way.
Dick Lovett Ltd will investigate all complaints competently, diligently, and impartially obtaining additional information where necessary.
Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently, and promptly considering all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome for you.
Discussion with your Dick Lovett Dealership
If you have a concern with either your vehicle or the service you have received, please firstly raise this with the Sales/Service Manager or Head of Business at the dealership itself.
They are best placed to address your concern.
Should you remain unhappy with your response from the dealership, please contact our Group Compliance Manager, by your preferred method from the list below:
Email us at: [email protected]
Write to us at: The Copse, Frankland Road, Blagrove, Swindon, SN5 8YW
What you will need to provide
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name and address
- Details of how we can contact you
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
Our commitment to you
We will thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will consider all the information available to us.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly. If your complaint relates to our credit broking activities and cannot be resolved promptly, we will:
- Within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and provide details of the person handling the complaint.
- Keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our response and the reasons for providing this response or explain why we are not able to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
In some cases, we may need to contact the manufacturer for further information. If appropriate, we may refer the complaint directly to them for information or action.
We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we will make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
What if I remain unhappy with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response, you may be able to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, you must do so within 6 months from the date on which we send you our final response letter.
The Financial Ombudsman details are as follows:
Adress: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 0234 567
Email: [email protected]