Benefits with the role
- OTE of £55,000
- Employee car ownership scheme
- Uncapped commission
- 5 day working week (on a rota)
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular Pay Reviews
- Life Assurance
- Servicing, Parts and Accessories Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Learning and Development
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Volunteering Opportunities
Our Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Melksham is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team and contribute to the success of the dealership. If you have experience of working in the automotive industry as a Sales Executive, we can provide excellent training to develop your skillset as we move towards the future of electric cars.
- Deliver a great experience with our new and used customers and manage enquiries through all channels including digital, phone and walk-ins
- Provide customers with an unrivalled level of customer service from qualification to handover
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of the Jaguar Land Rover products and models through brand and group training
- Maintain the high standards of Jaguar Land Rover and Dick Lovett group
- At least one year of experience of being a Sales Executive with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are looking to progress as a Sales Executive and want to expand your knowledge of new models as they emerge, joining an official manufacturer is the best way to develop. You will receive full manufacturer training and future proof your career for new technologies as they emerge into the car industry.
We are happy to discuss your earning potential in relation to your experience and answer any questions you have about the role. Feel free to get in touch with us to find out more, or send us your application today.
This is an FCA regulated role which is subject to Fit & Proper Checks.
We will be holding a group assessment for this role on Tuesday 20th February, candidates that wish to apply will need to be available on this date.
Working at Land Rover MelkshamExplore location
In 2017, we opened our doors to our first Jaguar Land Rover dealership. With large new and used car showrooms and a drive-in service centre, the facility was created with customers in mind with a warm, modern design, featuring a barista bar and lounge style waiting areas. Along with a 21-bay workshop, we are able to provide a sales and aftersales experience befitting of this fine British marque.
Our Jaguar Land Rover dealership is located off the A350, which joins the M4 motorway at Junction 17, and is easily commutable from Chippenham, Bath, Trowbridge, and Westbury.
Working in the Sales teamExplore team
Working in the Sales Team puts you at the heart of Dick Lovett. Our Sales Teams are incredibly passionate about the fantastic cars and motorcycles that we sell and are motivated to deliver the very best in customer service.
As one of the largest departments in any of our dealerships, the team is responsible for supplying customers with their dream car or motorbike. Your expertise and genuine enthusiasm will play a crucial role in establishing strong relationships with our customers, inspiring them to remain loyal to our dealerships.
We have a brilliant opportunity to join our friendly and dynamic team at Ferrari Swindon in the role of General Sales Support. This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skillset in a hands-on and exciting role with the prospect of future career progression within the group.