2019 BMW X4 M Sport Sport Auto 5-door
2019 - BlueDick Lovett BMW Bristol
2019 BMW X4 M Sport Sport Auto 5-door 2019 - BlueDick Lovett BMW BristolWM68 VVU
- 10.25 Touch Display
- 12V Power Socket - in Front Centre Console
- 19in Alloy Wheels M Double Spoke Style 698 Bicolour Ferric Grey with Run Flat Tyres
- 4 x 25W Loudspeakers System
- 40:20:40 Split - Folding Rear Seat
- Active Guard
- Attentiveness Assistant
- Battery Safe Cut-Off
- Brake Pad Wear Indicator Front and Rear
- Adaptive LED Headlights: Full LED Headlights for Low and High Beam
- Daytime Running Lights
- LEDs for Taillights and Side Lights
- Front Sides and ITS Head Airbags - Front and Rear
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) with Remote Control
- Anti - Lock Braking System (ABS) Including Brake Assist
- Auto Start-Stop (MSA)
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Three Zones
- Automatic Headlight Activation
- Navigation System BMW Professional Multimedia
- BMW Professional Radio with Single CD Player (with MP3 Playback Capability)
- Bmw Teleservices
- Bmw Emergency Call
- BMW Online Services and Remote Services
- Bluetooth Handsfree Facility
- Body Colour Bumpers
- Bottle Holders in Door Storage Compartments
- Storage Compartment in Rear Centre Console and Door Trims Front and Rear
- Luggage Compartment with Toolkit
- Foldable Storage Floor
- Lashing Eye and Parcel Shelf
- Central Locking Switch for All Doors
- Fuel Filter Flap and Luggage Compartment
- Centre Rear Seat Belt
- Child Seat ISOFIX Attachments
- Childproof Locking System
- Rear Doors
- Comfort Go (Keyless Start)
- Start/Stop Button
- Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button.
- Cornering Lights
- Cruise Control with Brake Function and Speed Limiting Function
- Dab Digital Radio
- Drivers Airbag
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Automatic Differential Brake (ADB-X)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC) and Performance Control
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) with Servotronic
- Electric Windows - Front and Rear
- with Open/Close Fingertip Control
- Anti - Trap Facility and Comfort Closing Function All Round
- Electrically Adjustable Body-Coloured Exterior Mirrors and Body-Coloured Mirror Caps
- Electromechanical Parking Brake
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution. Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)
- Electronic Engine Immobiliser
- Exterior Trim. High-Gloss Shadowline
- First Aid Kit and Warning Triangle
- Front Passenger Airbag with Manual Deactivation Possible
- Front and Rear Armrest
- Front with Storage Compartment
- Front and Rear Head Restraints
- Gear Knob in Leather
- Headlining. Anthracite
- Heat Protection Glazing with Green-Tint
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Screen
- Heated Windscreen Washer Jets
- High Level Third Brake Light
- Hill - Start Assistant
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Interior Trim Aluminium Rhombicle/Pearl Chrome
- Larger Fuel Tank
- M Leather Steering Wheel
- M Sport Steering Wheel
- M Sport Suspension and Rear Suspension
- Multi - Function Steering Wheel with Gearshift Paddles
- Non-Metallic Paintwork
- On - Board Computer (OBC) and Semi-Digital Cockpit
- Park Distance Control (PDC) Front & Rear
- Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners - Front and Three Point Seat Belts at all Seats
- Rain Sensor
- Reading Lights
- Ambient Lighting with BMW Welcome Light Carpet
- Reversing Assist camera
- Run Flat Tyres
- Six - Speakers
- Front Sport Seats
- Steering Column w. Manual Reach and Rake Adjustment
- Sun Visors with Vanity Mirrors
- Automatic Tailgate Operation
- 40:20:40 Split-Folding Rear Seats with Through-Loading System
- Two Cup Holder in Centre Console
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Tyre Repair Kit
- USB Audio Interface
- Vernasca Leather Upholstery
- Windscreen Wipers with Adjustable Intervals
|Vehicle registration||WM68 VVU|
|Generation||SUV (2018 - )|
|Urban MPG||41.5 MPG|
|Extra Urban MPG||51.4 MPG|
|Combined MPG||47.1 MPG|
|Annual Tax - Standard Rate *||£140.00|
|CO2 emissions||156 G/KM|
|Engine Size||3.0 litre|
|Acceleration (0-62 MPH)||5.8 seconds|
|Top Speed (MPH)||149 MPH|
|Boot Capacity (Seats up)||525 litres|
|Boot Capacity (Seats down)||1,430 litres|
|Has this car been imported?||No|
|Has this car been exported?||No|
|Has this car been reported as stolen?||No|
|Has this car been scrapped?||No|
* The "Annual Tax - Standard Rate" quoted above is the Standard Rate of road tax for this car for 12-months. If the list price of this car when new was greater than £40,000, then an additional £310.00 may be payable on top of the Standard Rate for the first five years (from the date of registration). Please get in touch with us to confirm the tax rate for this car by clicking here.
BMW Approved Used Warranty
Minimum 12-month unlimited mileage BMW Warranty.
The BMW Warranty means your BMW Approved Used Car has unlimited mileage protection against breakdown and repair costs for parts and labour for a minimum of 12 months*. We want you to have total confidence in your car, which is why the warranty is backed by BMW, not third-party insurers, and even covers the battery and exhaust. The open road is waiting...
Minimum 12-month BMW Roadside Assistance.
From Roadside Assistance to practical advice, you're covered in the UK and Continental Europe with BMW. We'll be right by your side when you need us, arranging car hire where necessary and redelivering your car direct to you. Should you encounter any issues when you're abroad with your BMW, our experienced team of multilingual staff are here to help. Full details of the cover are available from any of our BMW dealerships.
12-month MOT cover.
If you have an MOT test carried out within 12 months from the date of your car order (and no more than 30 days before the due MOT date), your BMW MOT cover will ensure there are no unexpected costs for necessary repairs or replacement of specified components**.
Over 120 vehicle checks
Every BMW Approved Used Car undergoes an independent mileage and history check to verify the mileage and ensure that it hasn't been stolen or written off, or is still subject to a finance agreement. A certificate confirming that these checks have been made is supplied with each vehicle***.
Terms and conditions
*The following are not covered by the BMW Approved Used Car Warranty: brake and clutch facings, discs and drums, bulbs (except Xenon), fuses, channels and guides, weatherstrips and seals, handles, hinges and check straps, trim upholstery and cosmetic finishes, wheels and tyres, wiper blades and arms, glass, auxiliary drive belts, coolant and fuel hoses, the cleaning and adjustment of any component and all service items or items that will require periodic replacement. Corrosion is also not covered by the warranty.
**Excludes Northern Ireland; these cars will be supplied with the remaining unexpired portion of the current MOT (MOT cover applies only where an MOT is required).
*** Please note that if the car has been imported privately, it will not be possible to make these checks prior to its first registration in the UK.
When buying a BMW Approved Used car from Dick Lovett Group, you are purchasing from the UK's longest serving BMW dealer. We have been helping motorists find their perfect car since 1968.
You can drive away confident in the knowledge that a qualified BMW technician has fully prepared and inspected your car and repaired any faults with genuine BMW parts prior to collection.
At Dick Lovett, we only stock the most desirable Approved Used BMW’s at competitive prices for you to choose from. Our extensive selection of pre-owned and nearly new BMW’s offer excellent value for money without compromising on the quality you expect from BMW. Our great choice of BMW finance offers can be tailored to your financial requirements to make funding your next car quick, simple and affordable.
When you pick up your Approved Used BMW, you also take away peace of mind that for 12 months you will have BMW Warranty, BMW roadside assistance and MOT cover. All cars are fully road tested and come with a vehicle and service history.
Get a personalised video tour straight to your phone
Getting up close and personal with your next car couldn't be easier. We can send you a personalised video of this amazing car, focusing on what's important to you.
Sell my car
Do you need to part exchange your car?
Enter your registration and mileage to get started with the process.