New BMW X3
Have you considered a nearly new model?Cars available for immediate delivery
BMW X3 key feature
The BMW X3 keeps you in touch throughout your journey. BMW ConnectedDrive comes as standard and initially includes Real-Time Traffic Information (RTTI) and BMW Remote Services which syncs seamlessly with the BMW Connected+ app.
BMW Connected is a personal mobility assistant which helps you reach your destination relaxed and on time. Among the many functions, you can plan trips, specify your favourite seat position and preferred in-car temperature. BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services can also give you details about the weather, news and even when your next service is due.
BMW X3 key feature
The BMW Navigation system features the latest generation of BMW navigation systems with iDrive 6 (ID6) software.
Traffic Message Channels (TMC) technology detects traffic obstructions and congestion and alternative routes are calculated immediately. This means the driver always arrives safely, quickly and efficiently. The system is operated using either the iDrive Controller, direct-selection short cut keys or eight favourite buttons.
The BMW X3 Range
- 18" light alloy V-spoke style 618 wheels
- Exhaust tailpipe – dual, with Chrome finisher
- LED headlights
- Roof rails, Satin Aluminium
- Interior trim, High-gloss Black with Pearl Chrome finisher
- BMW kidney grille, Chrome with Matt Aluminium vertical slats
- Optional BMW Icon Adaptive LED Headlights
- Sport seats for driver / front passenger
- Sport leather steering wheel
- Side skirt trim in Aluminium matt
X3 M Sport
- 19” alloy wheels in Bicolour Ferric Grey 698 M light Double-spoke with run flat tyres
- M aerodynamic bodystyling
- Side exterior M designation badges
- M Sport braking system optionally available
- Sport seats in leather Vernasca combination with blue contrast stitching